Longer lashes are a mark of beauty. Although it might not seem apparent, on closer inspection, you will know the truth in the statement. A face with longer lashes looks much prettier than one with shorter or no lashes. If you are someone who envies all and everyone who have long and curly lashes, then you are in the right place.
In this article, we shall discuss a remedy for short lashes that keeps falling off. If you want longer lashes most dearly, then you should order Latisse, a topical application solution that enhances lash growth.
Things to Know Before You Buy Latisse Online
No wonder, It is a wonderful solution for lash growth, but still, before you shed your hard-earned money on Latisse, there are certain things that you must know.
- It Takes Time- If you expect that serum will show result overnight, then you will be disappointed. This solution takes months to show the effect.
- Use Restriction- It is only a solution that should be applied topically, still women who are pregnant must not use it. Also, children who are below the age of 5 years should refrain from using it.
- Use Only Once a Day- If you wish, you can use multiple times, but that will not yield faster result. It is not cheap, so I recommend that you use it to effect. Hence it is best to stick to the guidelines and apply this solution only once a day.
- No Sun After Application- After you have applied it, you must make sure that you do not expose yourself to direct sunlight. It might have repercussions. To avoid the hassle altogether, use at night.
- Single-Use Applicator- It comes with some applicators. Each applicator is to be used only once for applying the solution over a single eye. And then it is to be disposed of. If you think of saving on the applicators by using them more than once, then remember you are running the risk of contracting several infections. Hence, it is best to follow the guidelines.
- Might Cause Discolorations- The color of your pupil might change and become lighter after prolonged use of Latisse. Hence, doctors suggest that people with a very light color pupil should stay away from this.
- Use only on Upper Lash- It is meant to be topically applied only on the upper lash line. Applying on the lower lash line is not recommended at all.
Can I buy Latisse for eyelash growth without a doctor?
Yes, You can obtain Latisse without a prescription at various online pharmacies and also over the counter. However, the price of this serum tends to be on the higher side, and so Latisse online shop 2medicure is a trusted pharmacy that sells at a discounted rate and delivers a 100% genuine product.