Etizolam pill is a thienodiazepine medicine used in treating persistent anxiousness, depression, and insomnia and panic attacks. Its use started in 1980s in Japan. It was previously used only in India and Italy besides Japan. However, Europe and America also have approved its usage nowadays. If you are suffering from any neurological disease of anxiety or panic attacks, you can buy Etizolam for its successful treatment. I was suffering from serious anxiety issues and Etilaam pills proved to be of great use to me. It can be given orally, sublingually or rectally. However, oral route is practiced in most patients. Cheapest Etilaam is available online in the pharmacy stores and it would be delivered at your home without any unnecessary delay. One of the most popular ways to buy it is to order Etilaam from 2medicure online pharmacy store on World Wide Web.
Pharmacologically, Etilaam pills bear a lot of resemblance to the benzodiazepine medicine Diazepam. Chemically, Etizolam has a thiophene ring while Diazepam has a benzene ring. Brand names of Etizolam are Etilaam, Etizola, Sedekopan, Etizest and Pasaden depending on the geographic location. It was started under the brand name of Depas.
This antidepressant pill is mainly used for the following reasons:
- Panic attacks
- Muscle relaxant effects
As per the clinical requirement, you can take the dosage from 0.5 mg to 2 mg.
- For depression associated anxiety, 1 mg Etilaam tablet should be taken twice or thrice per day.
- Panic disorder plus agoraphobia requires treatment with 0.5 mg Etilaam twice in one day.
Insomniac patients should take 1 to 2 mg of this sleep medication daily before retiring to bed.
Adverse Reactions and Drug Interactions
- Headache, dizziness, confusion and muscle weakness are some of the side effects seen with antidepressant pills.
- Drug interactions with antidepressants, alcohol, first generation antihistamines and neuroleptics should be kept in mind.
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome, blepharospasms, erythema annulare centrifugum and increased prolactin are some additional side effects.
Precaution is better than cure
- Patients who have hepatic function severely hampered should not use this antidepressant pills.
- Driving and operating machinery should be avoided as long as you are on Etilaam treatment.
Pregnant women and lactating mothers should keep away from this medicine.
- Lower dosage should be given to elderly patients to prevent the excessive sedation due to antidepressant pill.
- Make sure that it is not being used as a substance of drug abuse or for recreational use.
When you are willing to terminate the treatment, do so by slowly reducing the dosage. This is done so that there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- Overdose with this antidepressant tablets may also be done in patients with suicidal tendencies. Such patients should be kept under constant observation so that no such mishaps take place.
Easiest way to buy Etizolam
If you wish to save time of commuting to the nearest medical shop, you can place an order Etizolam at 2medicure.com to cure depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and other psychiatric conditions. Once you are done with the order confirmation, it would reach to the address specified by you at the earliest.